We respect the privacy of our customers and their subscribers.
It is our policy:
- To respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
- To not sell, rent, or loan our lists to third parties for any reason.
- To send our periodicals only to those who request them, and immediately unsubscribe those who request it.
- We use a Double Opt-in subscription mechanism to reduce the likelihood of a subscription occuring without consent.
- We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mails to take unnecessary bandwidth.
- To store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection, or off-line.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at email@example.com and we'll answer all your questions.